- How do I use RecOnline?
To use the City of Destin's RecOnline system, there are a few steps that must be followed in order. More detail on each of these steps can be found in other topics throughout this FAQ.
- Create your account.
- Using the "Welcome Tab" - register for the "Account Verification" activity.
- Wait to receive confirmation from the City that your account has been verified.
- You will now be able to register for open items on the Catalog.
- How do I create an account with RecOnline?
Visit www.cityofdestin.com/reconline and follow along with one of the options below:
- How do I apply for an Activity?
The first activity you must complete is the "Account Verification" activity found in the "Welcome!" tab of the Catalog. Follow along with the video below for instructions on applying. After your account has been verified, you may apply for other items in the catalog. The application process is the same for most activities.